Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. Because we gather certain types of information about the users of www.pricetimesquared.com products and services, we feel you should fully understand the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather, how we use it, and how to correct or change it.
1. Information www.pricetimesquared.com website gathers and tracks.
www.pricetimesquared.com gathers two types of information about users: data that users provide through contact forms or downloads or other forms of direct entry; and data www.pricetimesquared.com gathers through aggregating tracking information derived mainly by tallying page views throughout our sites and click through from any of our partners. Such information enables us to better tailor our content to readers' needs and to help us better understand the demographics and interests of our audience.
www.pricetimesquared.com does not divulge information about an individual user to a third party at any time. All User information will remain private and solely accessible to C.N. Plapcianu, or the Institute of Cosmological Economics, or Atomic Trading Concept.
www.pricetimesquared.com gathers user information in the following processes:
During any software download process the user is required to supply their name, contact information and phone number, email address, and must answer various mandatory questions as required for account setup, Forum setup, course purchase, or other software activation.
Occasionally www.pricetimesquared.com may conduct interactive polls to users so they can share their opinions with other users and see what the www.pricetimesquared.com thinks about important issues. www.pricetimesquared.com uses a system to "tag" users after they have voted, so they can vote only once on a particular question. This tag is not correlated with information about individual users.
Users of the www.pricetimesquared.com Registered User Forum must register separately for this service in order to post messages. During registration the user is required to supply a username, password, and email address at minimum, according to whether this Forum is a Public Forum for general use or a Private Forum for limited use only by owners of specific courses of software.
www.pricetimesquared.com delivers newsletters, marketing and product offerings via email to people who have requested to be added to our Mailing list and people who have downloaded www.pricetimesquared.com products. The email tracking system recognizes the URL that was clicked, and records some information about you and your computer, such as the email address that you provided to us, the browser, operating system and IP address.
www.pricetimesquared.com also uses the feature of your browser to set a "cookie" on your system. This allows us to measure and report the click through rate on e-mails delivered in order to better determine future content.
Occasionally www.pricetimesquared.com conducts user surveys to better target our content to our audience. We sometimes share the aggregated demographic information in these surveys with our direct partners, Atomic Trading Concept, C.N. Plapcianu, or the Institute of Cosmological Economics. We never share any of this information about specific individuals with any outside third party.
www.pricetimesquared.com tracks user traffic patterns throughout our site.
www.pricetimesquared.com sometimes tracks and catalogs the search terms that users enter in our Site Search, but this tracking is never associated with individual users.
You do not need to have cookies turned on to use the www.pricetimesquared.com site.
However, the cookie may assist you in certain ways, such as by possibly filling in information on our site that you have entered previously.
2. Use of the information
www.pricetimesquared.com uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance the experience of our site, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the site or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
• As stated above, www.pricetimesquared.com uses information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule (depending on the newsletter), and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing. www.pricetimesquared.com never shares newsletter mailing lists with any outside third parties beyond Atomic Trading Concept, C.N. Plapcianu, or the Institute of Cosmological Economics.
• We use tracking information to determine which areas of our sites users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. www.pricetimesquared.com does not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for users.
• We track search terms entered in our site search as one of many measures to determine general interests of our users.
• www.pricetimesquared.com creates aggregate reports on user demographics and traffic patterns for our analytical use and that of our partners Atomic Trading Concept, C.N. Plapcianu, and the Institute of Cosmological Economics.
3. Sharing of the information
www.pricetimesquared.com uses the above-described information to tailor our content to suit user needs and assist us to better understand our audience's demographics. We do not share information about individual users with any third party.
4. Delete/Deactivate Policy
Users may unsubscribe from any of our electronic newsletters at any time by following the instructions contained at the end of every newsletter. Currently, www.pricetimesquared.com does not offer users a means by which to completely delete contacting information established at the time of registration for any site. This can only be done by calling our support center.
“The market itself exists in harmonic or inharmonic relationship to the driving power or force behind it.
The secret of all its activity is therefore made apparent by taking certain time and price values into consideration which tell exactly what the market will do under given conditions.”